I’m Baic, here to talk about the last month. The last month (of June) again built on a month of success prior. June outpaced May by almost the same amount that May outpaced April, so we have continued growth. Let’s look back at the month:
- June 1 Forecast
- Update to Horzab article
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Phandrana Drifts” from Metroid Prime
- June 8 Forecast
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Bellflower” from Baten Kaitos
- June 15 Forecast
- Update to Urgai article
- Soundtrack Saturday: “View/Map” from Pikmin
- June 22 Forecast
- Part 2 of Future Plans XIV
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Departure” from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- June 29 Forecast
July will see some specific implementation of article formatting throughout the month, pending an announcement from Padi. Ankaya will also be working on artwork as noted in his introductory post (XIV: Part 2) and curating the new Instagram account.
This month, there will be no set Featured Article. Instead, we will roll out a newly formatted article each Friday that we judge to be complete and of high informational quality. We will try to have five different categories of articles represented, to best show off the breadth of our new formatting.