I’m Baic and this is the forecast for the week of February 17. This last week featured a vote on and the eventual passing of a policy proposal by our very own Rucu ‘Miystowoby for the development of a language evolution to replace Jibhaga, as well as some other notable work.
Let’s look back at what we were able to complete:
- Rucu’s proposal was submitted for a vote across Parallelium
- Ajika members met and discussed our next Expedition, to be announced shortly
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Cycling” from Cloud
- Rucu’s Proposal passed a vote across all levels and has been accepted. Time to start learning Jihari!
Here’s what we look to have happen this upcoming week:
- Work on articles that need a rewrite
- Likely posting of an Expedition Itinerary
- A #FeaturedFriday for our current Featured Article
- Another Soundtrack Saturday
I’ll see you next week for another forecast!