I’m Baic, here to talk about the last month. The last month (of January) saw the reworking of two important pages on the website, as well as a small-but-meaningful change. January was by a large margin the best month for the website in terms of page views and viewers during the time since the website was handed over to the Ajika. Let’s look back at the month:
- 2019 Wrap-Up
- Celebration of Dawn’s Day
- Soundtrack Saturday: “New You (DJ Real Shoe)” from Splatoon 2
- January 6 Forecast
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Fishing Frenzy (ω-3)” from Splatoon 2
- January 13 Forecast
- About page features major revision
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Party’s Over (Off the Hook)” from Splatoon 2
- January 20 Forecast
- New to In Extremis? features major revision
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Milky Way Wishes” from Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
- January 27 Forecast
- All Fauna articles revised for proper noun consistency
I did not hear anything from Padi in regards to our next Expedition for the entire month, so I am unsure if we will see the Itinerary posted in February. Perhaps we will have some internal discussions on the matter. However, I have heard from Rucu that her work with the pori government has been completed. As with all major changes in pori culture, it must come with a policy proposal and thus a vote. We are excited for her, and hope that her proposal is approved by the citizens of Parallelium, and will publish her work if that is the case.
The new Featured Article for the month will be Okattaupos. A board game that involves more skill than luck or chance, it could be comparable to Earth’s chess, though it is not as simple as capturing a specific piece to win the game.