I’m Baic and this is the forecast for the week of November 25. We took a day of rest for Astepa yesterday and took a stroll around lake Alal, inadvertently discovering something fascinating that will require us to update a few articles. More on that later.
Last week followed the forecast to a T, so let’s look back:
- Uiaan Baic Aeccoo: A short article about yours truly, and how glad I am to be out of the heat
- Rucu ‘Mistowoby: An article on our language specialist. She sure is smart!
- Airlrhil: A species of crab found across Parallelium that live near steam-vents and hot springs
- Six Directives: A short but concise text that I am told is the foundation of pori society
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Colony 9 (Night)” from Xenoblade Chronicles
Here’s what we look to have happen this upcoming week:
- Findings from our lakeside stroll
- Articles for more Ajika members
- Soundtrack Saturday
- More writings about Omneuttians
I’ll see you next week for another forecast!