Last week was a good week, even though I missed the forecast. This next one also looks good (do I say that every week?):
This past week saw more work come to the site and the internet, as the Festivity Update concluded, and more Sentient Species articles got modified. I also did (more) off-site work, and I’ll talk about that too.
- Festivity Update: All done. Check it out here if you want to get ~~ f e s t i v e ~~
- Gutenberging: Poria, and Quarryn articles were updated (finally). The template was also updated, meaning the Sha’an and Turath articles received (small) updates. The Quarryn article has a few interesting placeholders as well.
- Silhouettes: We continue the Avotoc series, seen on fb, twitter, and now here
- Offline Projects:
- July and August should see some big changes from the site, as many of them are now finalized thanks to work I did this week
- I finally learned a software that I’ve been meaning to for a long time. I’m in no way a master, but it will help make some kinds of artwork go faster, and help with some long-term changes
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Alone in the Light” from Rime
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Eternal Wind” from Final Fantasy III
I’d like to actually check some things off from my to-do list next week, so here’s what I’ll be aiming to get done, as well as work on, generally:
- Finish Gutenberging Sentient Species articles (Halfway there!)
- Finish collapsing/ordering instrument presets and re-bundle
- Work on another Silhouette series
- Article Headers