It’s the first forecast of June! What’s in store?
May was great, as we saw in the Wrap Up, but what went on in that final week of May and the first couple days of June? Let’s have a look below:
- Music: The music page got updated with most/all of my work from the 2018/19 academic year. Weird that I never updated it, but here’s what’s new:
- Fourteen Trees- For Orchestra, specifically for the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra
- The Dream Is More Than Process- For Pierrot + 4, my Graduate (Masters) Thesis
- you,oranyone- Not a new piece, but the Pierrot + 2 Perc arrangement premiered this year
- This Is/Not Me- For Multi-Percussion, previously known as “Suitcase”
- Splash Screen- A Vibraphone Solo for two players. Or Duet for one instrument. (Still) not sure what to call it.
- Ambiences- Also not new, but I’ve finally got them linked on the music page.
- Gutenberging: I did techincally convert some articles and pages to Gutenberg…they’re also getting updates in the next update
- Article Collapsing: There are some articles whose content was already in a much better location, so I collapsed them to a singular location, which meant I had to update a TON of links. More about that in the update.
- Update Announcement: speaking of the next update, I formally announced it!
- May Wrap Up: Well that was the best May in a long time!
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Phantasmagoric” from Mother 3
The last week was a great week, and some of my work has already made it to the website in the form of Gutenberging. Here’s what to look forward to this week:
- Update work
- Unrelated artwork
- Soundtrack Saturday
- Revisiting my local database to mine what articles need to be written (a multi-day process)