Only one forecast in May after this, and then we go to June. But what about this week?
Looking back I realize I totally left this intro paragraph alone last week and it said “getting close to the end of April”. Oof, that’s a doozy. So, I completely rewrote the paragraph this week from scratch to say a whole lot of noting. But this paragraph isn’t why you’re here, since nobody caught it last week, so let’s get to what you’re here for:
- Home Page: If you’ve got a good memory and quick eyes, you saw that I’ve changed the paragraph on the home page, because I graduated. Yay!
- Worked on some artwork unrelated to the upcoming update
- Update Progress:
- Worked on some artwork and articles for the upcoming update
- I worked on some Secret Sauce, which you’ll find out about when the Update announcement rolls around
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Stone Tower Temple Upside Down” from the Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
The past week was a bit more low-key on the website than I would have liked, after all the only thing I did that made it to the website was graduating, but this week should have some progress. Here’s what’s forecasted to be coming:
- Update work
- Unrelated artwork
- Soundtrack Saturday
- Update Announcement?