Wow, July really flew by. I mean, it helped that I was super busy the second half of the month but still. Let’s take a look:
- June Wrap-Up: You know what this is. Probably. June was good.
- Forecast July 2: Mostly about the incoming Update
- Scorched Surroundings Update: All about stuff around the Poria
- Soundtrack Saturday: “A Person’s Warmth” from Wild Arms 3
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Daughter of the Great Summoner” from Final Fantasy X
- Forecast July 16: Missed a week, so here’s two
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Flow” from FEZ
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Sentinel Beach” from Jak & Daxter
- Forecast July 29: Missed a week again, you get the idea.
August will be a weird month. I won’t be home for another week out of the month (for good reason–you’ll see soon!) and this next update won’t be out in August, that’s for sure. August typically does about as well as July, so we’ll see what it holds in store for this year. Maybe August gets Future Plans lucky number 13?