Time flies, especially when you don’t do a wrap-up for two months in a row. Oh well. In this wrap-up we’re just covering April, which ended yesterday (at the time of publishing).
- April 2 Forecast: The second bundle and its theme was announced this week, along with the announcement of most artwork and music being finished already
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Haven Forest” from Jak II
- April 9 Forecast: All of the main material for the update is done!
- The Shadows Update: This update contained articles for a new character, location, a massive refurbishing of an old article, music, and more!
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Ancient Machine” from Halo 2
- April 16 Forecast: Recounted The Shadows Update, as well as starting the process for another update
- Soundtrack Saturday: “The Place of All Fears” from Dragon Age Inquisition
- April 23 Forecast : Step one of a secret process is done. What could this mean?
- Soundtrack Saturday: “Searching Glance” from Xenoblade Chronicles
- April 30 Forecast: Last forecast of the month, and last forecast for a couple weeks.
May should be good by the end, but the first half or so I will be busy wrapping up a semester of graduate studies (as mentioned in the April 30 Forecast). We might see another update, but that’s looking more likely to be mid-June as a theme hasn’t been selected yet, just ancillary material. Maybe it’ll be the ancillary detail update?