It’s been a while…What’s going on?
First Forecast in a while, so rather than last week I’ll give you a rundown of the last…while:
- Plunder Update: If you haven’t seen it yet, you should check it out!
- Soundtrack Saturday: Listen to the majestic “Staff Roll” from Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Soundtrack Saturday: The relaxing calming sound of “Dire Dire Docks” from Super Mario 64
- Soundtrack Saturday: Take a stroll through “Heart of the Forest” from Neverwinter Nights
- Soundtrack Saturday: Travel to “Pirate’s Isle” from Baldur’s Gate 2
- Finished some artwork for the upcoming update
- Finished the first of the other new style of map (for the upcoming update)
What’s going on with In Extremis this week?
- Hopefully going to finish the music for the upcoming update
- Working on an article that’s already out on the site
- Going to work on some smaller stuff like:
- A couple articles unrelated to the main content
- Some writing, also unrelated to the content